Monday, January 11, 2010

Skin Care














I had just returned from a short vacation when my friends and colleges ask me if I have had cosmetic surgery. My face had lost the blemishes I had had from childhood, my wrinkles had gone, the line around my eyes had disappeared and my chin had tighten up. All the signs of aging had gone! I had skin that was now soft and fleeing smooth.

Now all my associates knew that I had been taking an expensive skin treatment course to cure my complaint, reduce wrinkles and lines and to improve my skin, as recommended by my beautician. They also knew that the treatment was a failure! What they did not know was that I had found Resveratol part of the Revitol Treatment.

Since dumping my beautician I tried a number highly recommended treatments,some worked a little bit, but none did the complete job!That was until I tried Revitol treatment. After 10 days my skin started to tighten up and wrinkles got smaller. After a month the change was more dramatic with the wrinkles disappearing, my line around my eyes had gone and my sagging chin was moving up. I was acquiring a soft skin good to feel with my blemish fading away.
Now you understand why I was question about cosmetic surgery?
Skin care is a personal matter and like me you will want the best and a quick result.
Why waste time? Just go straight to my discovery and solve your skin problems.

Why wait for wrinkles and line to develop? Start now with a maintenance program keeping your skin soft and blooming.
I have found the best news of all, it's great you can get a months supply of Revitol for FREE.
Get yours now don't delay.


For more info: http://mhlnk.com/D01E89B4
For a limited time, you can get your first month's supply of Dermology's Complete Anti-Aging System Absolutely Free! Just pay for Shipping and Handling.

While each ingredient in Revitol three-part anti-aging skin treatment system is chosen for its ability to effectively treat the signs of aging, none is more beneficial than Resveratrol.

Resveratrol is a natural anti-oxidant found in red wine and the skins of red grapes. It delivers up to 17 times the anti-oxidant capability of ingredients you'll find in other skincare products, providing maximum effectiveness when fighting the damaging effects of aging cells.
Together with a blend of dozens of natural ingredients, Resveratrol helps to make Dermology's three-part system the ultimate in anti-aging defense and treatment.

Have you started to notice the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles? Worried about the effects aging will have on your complexion. For a limited time, you can try Dermology Complete Anti-Aging System absolutely free. Order today, and get your first bottle of this revolutionary skincare formula at no charge - just pay for shipping. Stop putting up with the damaging effects aging can have on your skin. Now you can fight back with the most complete anti-aging skincare treatment available!

We take great pride in the quality of our products and want you to be pleased with your purchase. We believe in offering the very best value, quality and selection to our customers. *Policy Details
Testimonials

"Many women as well as men believe that aging skin is inevitable, but with the information and technologies we have today, you really can look as young as you feel."

- WebMD

"We'll do just about anything to get wrinkle-free skin -- but before you botox or consider a costly face-lift, you may want to try the latest wrinkle fighters."

- NBC News

"Wrinkles occur in everybody. They're caused by a breakdown in collagen as the skin ages."

- ABC News

"Ever since I started taking your Dermology product my skin feels & looks healthier. My friends keep on complementing me about my skin and they never did that before. Thanks for this great product."

- Karen, USA

"I just wanted to say thanks for your Revitol anti aging solution. I have been taking your product for a few months now and the appearance of my wrinkles have been disappearing more and more."

- Mike, USA

"I have tried several anti aging products in the past and yours works great. Your Revitol solution has revitalized my skin & reduced the appearance of my wrinkles. Thank you so much."

- Susie, USA
If you are technical here is some detail you might enjoy:

Resveratrol is known for its potent antioxidant effect on the human body. This effect not only fights aging in skin and outward appearance; it also has been found to protect the body’s organs from the effects of aging. Specifically, resveratrol is proving to be very promising in improving cardiovascular health. In addition, research has shown resveratrol to influence gene expression. Gene expression in the tissues of the body change as animals and humans age. For example, there are at least 1,029 genes in the heart alone whose functions change with age. Consequently, the organ's function diminishes with age. One study performed on animals showed that low doses of resveratrol prevented age-related change in gene expression by 92 percent. This is exciting news as it reveals that heart function can be preserved to a great extent with the consumption of resveratrol.

Additionally, the study is encouraging because it shows the significant impact of resveratrol on health when taken in smaller, more realistic doses. Research has been clear that resveratrol is beneficial for heart health as well as the prevention of some cancers. However, most of the research performed has evaluated extremely large quantities of resveratrol in mice and other animals. The dosages were not realistic for daily human consumption. Recent research is indicating that smaller doses of resveratrol can also be extremely beneficial for health.
Caloric Restriction Effect of Resveratrol


No comments:

Post a Comment